webseries Index du Forum

webseries Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Api Like Programmatically

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    webseries Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Post prédefini
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dergus

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Api Like Programmatically Répondre en citant

Facebook Api Like Programmatically
> DOWNLOAD

How would I got about getting an image on my site, to upload to their photo album, when they click on a facebook icon next to the image? Any thoughts at all are appreciated. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Member Login Email Address (or username) Password Show Password Keep Me Logged In Login Forgot your password? Don't have a membership? Join now Contact us if you have any questions. Join Now See Content Benefits Membership How it Works Gigs Live Careers Plans and Pricing For Business Become an Expert Resource Center About Us Who We Are Join Our Team Blog Contact Us Advertise Mobile App Reviews Hall of Fame 1996-2018 Experts Exchange, LLC. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . I'm still looking for a way to have a custom Like button not in an facebook hosted iframe. asked 7 years, 6 months ago viewed 92,353 times active 1 year, 3 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 0 Can I “like” a page with Facebook Graph API? 0 Facebook like button and access token 0 Method to like a page via API 1 Facebook page “Like” in iPhone App 0 Like more than one facebook page at the same time? 0 Is this possible to like a facebook page via OAuth access token 6 Can't get the Facebook publishaction permission on iOS 2 An active access token must be used to query information about the current user Access token seems to be valid 2 How to like a Person using Facebook Social Graph API? -1 Make the Facebook like API Auto run? see more linked questions Related 30Facebook Graph API - likes returns me an empty set71How to get the Facebook user id using the access token7facebook graph api does not return all feed items on facebook page355Design for Facebook authentication in an iOS app that also accesses a secured web service1Deleting like from a post on facebook with graph api2Facebook Graph api How to get page ID via an access token0How to post a photo to page wall as page's admin role via Graph API1493How does Facebook disable the browser's integrated Developer Tools?0Facebook Graph API: “post to Fan Page” creates two post entries1Facebook Graph API - Page Post Location Hot Network Questions Research about search vs navigation Does the statistically likely thing ever happen? QGIS Saving grid to SpatiaLite database efficiency Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? A broken mirror Get the file path relatively Can a 5'2" woman fit into a double bass' hard case? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? Only Three Books: Restarting Chemistry after civilization collapses Is it wrong to use a boolean parameter to determine values? On measurable cardinals Does AWS offer a way to route HTTPS traffic to two different EC2 instances based on directory path? Could you strap shotguns to the back of a centaur to be fired during a charge? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Write Moby Dick, approximately How to be sure my advisor's insurance recommendations are good for me? Count the possible ways to seat people at a table Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Did any computers use the Z80B? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? more hot questions question feed . In previous versions the message was clearer (see the quote below), but the result is the same: it's not possible. So just to clarify: REQ #1: To fetch basic stats for a URL, you send GET request to: (alternatively, FQL can be used to fetch stats for a URL, but that doesn't return the OpenGraph Object) REQ #2: To fetch comments for a URL, you do a GET: REQ #3: To fetch likes for a URL, you GET: But how do you comment on / like a URL programmatically? I guess, likes can be created using Open Graph API, right? where 1234 is the OpenGraph Object ID of an article (as returned by REQ #1). Watch now as as Percona teaches us how to build agile data backup recovery plan. –Andrew Mackenzie Jul 24 '11 at 18:44 add a comment up vote 0 down vote You can like an object with its object id using Facebook api using the following piece of code [FBRequestConnection startForPostWithGraphPath:[NSString stringWithFormat:"/%/likes",{objectid}] graphObject:nil completionHandler:^(FBRequestConnection *connection, id result, NSError *error) { //do you customisation post like here }]; shareimprove this answer answered Mar 19 '14 at 12:04 Avinash 2,55711211 add a comment protected by Communityf Jun 18 '12 at 12:06 Thank you for your interest in this question. For Facebook Pages or websites that do not integrate with Facebook Authentication, developers should continue to use the Like button social plugin."? –Sean Glover Sep 13 '12 at 14:32 This is the error message returned from the graph API when I attempted to like a facebook page: "(#100) Like actions are not yet supported against objects of this type." –Sean Glover Sep 13 '12 at 16:19 2 How can I find out the OGOBJECTURL from a page that would I like? –dellasavia Mar 18 '14 at 22:03 show 2 more comments up vote 9 down vote Update June 2016 It's still not possible to like a page using Facebook API, as stated in the /{userid}/likes documentation page about Creating/Updating/Deleting: You can't perform this operation on this endpoint. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like or ask your own question. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. But these use the JS SDK, which is huge, and they generate a lot of external requests. Here's an example using the Branches FB API: Dim FB As New SessionInfo("[accesstoken]") Dim Posts = New Functions.Posts(FB) Dim img As String = "[Local picture Location]" Dim F = New IO.FileStream(img, IO.FileMode.Open, IO.FileAccess.Read) Dim B(F.Length - 1) As Byte F.Read(B, 0, B.Length) F.Close() Dim PhotoID = Posts.PublishPhoto("[Album ID]", "[caption]", true, B, [Optional Tags if any]) Tagging users is similar, just pass in a tag list when you call PublishPhoto Dim TL As New List(Of Tag) Dim T As New Tag T.id = "[userID]" TL.Add(T) Dim PhotoID = Posts.PublishPhoto("["me" or Album ID]", "[caption]", true, B, TL) shareimprove this answer answered Apr 19 '11 at 18:59 Middletone 2,521114168 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. from Facebook docs: "The viewer of the in-app content is a Facebook user who has Facebook-authed and granted the app publishactions permission" So "Facebook-authed" means the users have to be logged in both my site and Facebook, right? –user2297996 Aug 30 '14 at 11:05 And of course the users would need authorize my app. The graph url for this is: FB ID]/og.likes?object=OGOBJECTURL&accesstoken=USERACCESSTOKEN However, you cannot use this to like a page on Facebook currently, as the documentation states: For Facebook Pages or websites that do not integrate with Facebook Authentication, developers should continue to use the Like button social plugin. And i am pretty sure you would not get the required permissions approved just because you want to get rid of the JavaScript SDK overhead, to be honest. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 28 '16 at 10:23 answered Mar 7 '14 at 14:01 Tamer Shlash 6,17133153 add a comment up vote 5 down vote if your app is an open graph app, now you can like using the api, and no need for the button anymore. I have Software Assurance volume Keep up with what's happening at Experts Exchange! Promoted by Experts Exchange Keep up with what's happening at Experts Exchange! Sign up to receive Decoded, a new monthly digest with product updates, feature release info, continuing education opportunities, and more. Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count). Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to programmatically post like and comment an URL on facebook? Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite This is confusing. add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 4 down vote accepted Register your application at Facebook (create a Facebook app). How do I get this to work with a page? facebook facebook-graph-api facebook-like shareimprove this question edited May 22 '15 at 17:17 Kara 3,57893647 asked Jun 17 '10 at 11:03 Tom Wells 5212613 add a comment 6 Answers 6 active oldest votes up vote 42 down vote Facebook has announced support for liking URL's outside of Facebook by using the official built-in Like action. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. How to get likes for comment?3How to get Facebook likes count for a Facebook page?0Facebook Graph API - not return all comments19facebook graph API endpoint for getting “likes, shares, comments” for post(s)1How to get data of post on facebook like comments, picture by graph api Hot Network Questions Highlight graph same vertices multiple circle Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Can I drive Elon Musk's Tesla in 100 Years? Is it rude to ignore everybody else in a chatroom and only talk with one person? Olive oil pricing in Croatia Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Difference between 0-18V and -9V - +9V Can a Wish produce a paradox? What should I have my players read before our first session ever? Why do we only build 7th chords on the supertonic and dominant of a major scale? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Can a 5'2" woman fit into a double bass' hard case? How to link 2 list workflows together? How to repeat automatically seamless pattern in Photoshop? I cannot recognise this kana Why is ReLU used as an activation function? Class for my thesis (I am a beginner, just installed LaTeX) which document class and packages should I consider? Why Google Translate translate back not same as the first time translate? Is there a list of old browsers that only support TLS 1.0? Dealing with aggressive student suspected to be cheating Thermochemistry - zero heat energy Should I make my character suspect an upcoming twist or not? Is standing actually illegal in Venice? more hot questions question feed . Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook 'Like' a page using Facebook Graph API Ask Question up vote 69 down vote favorite 39 Using the Graph API I'd like to be able to have an authorized user "like" a page. Join Today Member Login First Name Please enter a first name Last Name Please enter a last name Email Address Password Must be at least 4 characters long 5a02188284
how do i make my profile private in facebookfacebook messenger for windows available for downloadfacebook virus attackdescargar facebook java clarogradina botanica iasi facebookmake cover for facebook groupdid facebook change their login pagedescargar javascript gratis para facebookdownload facebook chat for samsung gt-b5722video call on facebook installer free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 16:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    webseries Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Post prédefini Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange